Monday, February 9, 2009

Retail Therapy = Not Good!

I learned a very valuable lesson this past weekend. Stefanie was sick and unable to run because of the sniffles and coughing. If you keep up with her blog then you know about the hissy fit she was throwing. Unfortunately her solution was retail therapy. Of course I did not find any of this out until I returned from my run with Tim. When I walked in the door she said "I need retail therapy". Of course with me being nice gentle person I am.... I said OK. That was mistake #1. After lunch I took her to the department stores and boy is my wallet still trying to recover. But I love her and she does not do retail therapy that often. The moral of the story is.... never tell your wife she cannot run because she is sick. Because trust me you will regret it in the long run (NO pun intended).

As far as the run with Tim goes I enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun running with him and learning some new history of Macon. Not to mention I became more familiar with the downtown area. Here is a shout out for Tim. THANKS TIM!!!!!!!!

Thus ends the latest installment of Nerd on the Run!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

But I will look smokin hot on our vacation in a month. :)

Amy said...

Never stand between a woman and her retail therapy. Therapy always wins!

*And you're a good husband for recognizing the importance of this :)